Labor shortages are rising and employees are being courted aggressively by peer firms. As allocations to alternatives surge, so does the flow of unstructured data. In a September 2022 survey* of more than 100 LPs and asset allocators, they indicated that removing manual data tasks and introducing automated workflows is their #1 priority over the next 12 months. FinTech that transforms the headaches of manual data processing into an automated utopia is not a “nice to have”. The time to put systems in place for redundancy and critical data capture is now!
Join this 30-minute webinar on November 30th at 11 AM PT | 2 PM ET to learn:
- 6 key components to managing the deluge of unprocessed data
- Real-world use cases for optimizing the data acquisition process from start to finish
- How Dynamo Software’s cutting-edge technology and automated data processing address these challenges
- Dynamo | Momchil Barros-Mitov, Co-Head, Dynamo Data Automation
- Dynamo | Stephen Hixon, Co-Head, Dynamo Data Automation
- Meyer Memorial Trust (MMT) | Sohel Hussain, Director & Head of Investments
*All registrants will gain access to the recently published research report, The Dynamo Frontline Insight Report: Trends, Challenges, & Insights from Leading LPs & Asset Allocators.