To use Dynamo, you need a computer, tablet, or mobile device with a browser and internet connection.
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X, the latest version
- The most recent version of Mozilla Firefox
- The latest version of Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari, the latest version
Dynamo Software tests and ensures full compatibility for our product on the supported OS and browsers. While Dynamo may run on other operating systems or browsers, we cannot guarantee full compatibility.
- Enabled Cookies
See your browser’s Help for instructions on how to enable them.
PC or Mac, with the following parameters:
- Memory: minimum 8 GB, recommended 16 GB
- Processor: Dual core or hyper-threaded, 2GHz or more
- Storage free space: None for general use. 500MB+ for using Outlook, import from Excel, or mail merge
Dynamo integrates with Microsoft Office through installable add-ins. To use the integration features, you need:
- Office 2016 with the most recent service packs from Microsoft installed
- Outlook: Required for the Outlook add-in and Mail Merge
- Word: Required for the Mail Merge and the Word Uploader add-in
- Excel: Required for Mail Merge, and the Excel add-in
- PowerPoint: Required for the PowerPoint Uploader add-in
- Mac OS X, the latest release
Adobe Reader and Acrobat
Dynamo integrates with Adobe PDFs through downloadable add-ins. To use the integration features, you need:
- Adobe Reader or Acrobat XI or later
Dynamo for Mobile Devices
- iOS, the latest version
- Internet connectivity
- Dynamo Mobile. The application is available in the iTunes App Store at https://apps.apple.com/app/id399090711/.
Smartphones and Tablets (Other)
DynaMobile is accessible through a mobile friendly website. Other mobile devices, such as Android® and Blackberry® devices, Windows® phones and tablets, can access their Dynamo information provided that their device provides:
- Touchscreen interactivity
- Internet connectivity
- An HTML5 browser
If you want to use the supporting Dynamo desktop tools for importing data, integrating Dynamo with Outlook, uploading files, and mail-merging correspondence, check the prerequisites for using Dynamo tools.
Note. Dynamo tools only support Windows environments and are not compatible with Apple computers running Mac OS. Dynamo Web Add-in for Outlook is the only Dynamo tool you can use on a Mac.
Dynamo is integrated with a business intelligence tool from Tableau Software, which allows for enhanced data visualization capabilities in Dynamo. To use the integration features, you need:
- The latest major version of Tableau Server (e.g. 10.3, 10.4, etc.)
© 1998 – 2021 Dynamo Software, Inc. All rights reserved.