Dynamo Software, BG is the research, development, and operations center for Dynamo Software, a multinational award winning SaaS company. Located in Sofia, Dynamo Software, BG is dedicated to attracting and retaining individuals that wish to work on challenging projects with a modern stack. No day is the same, no project is identical, and we need individuals that are ready to undertake unexpected challenges, be acknowledged for your achievements, and reap the rewards of your success.
We currently have a need to bolster our software development team with several full-stack developers due to growth in our customer base, the diversity of projects, and an innovative product development roadmap.
- Above average compensation. We need above average performers.
- Professional training and a developmental plan specific to you.
- The ability to work with a highly knowledgeable and experienced team.
- A recreation room, complete with an Xbox, free fruits, and a place to relax during down times.
- Regular company events, massages, and corporate outings with other offices of Dynamo Software.
- An office assistant to make your life easier.
- The opportunity to telecommute to help ensure a work and life balance.
- A beach office! Be eligible to participate in our Pura Vida project, and rotate to our remote Costa Rica offices for sun, sand, surfing… and a little bit of work when you can fit it in.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements on our enterprise software flagship product Dynamo™ using the latest technologies and including best practices.
- Want to grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Effectively communicate with multiple departments including product management, project management, and developers to ensure understanding the deliverables, estimates, and project priority.
- Assume a meaningful role in contributing to production deployments, including developing technical specifications and release notes.
- Be positive! We are a happy development team, and we need people that are fun and encouraging to work with.
You should have:
- A bachelor’s degree, or higher, in a tech-related area.
- 1+ year(s) of software design and development using C# or other frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, such as Windows Server, SQL, and IIS.
- Experience working with source control, like Git or Subversion.
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and speaking skills – you’ll be working with people located outside our Sofia office, including those in London, UK, Boston, MA, USA, and Singapore, so English is a must have.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to mpetkova(at)dynamosoftware(d0t)com