Our ideal candidate is someone with a “just get it done” attitude who is equally comfortable getting into the details of a product question with an analyst as you are demonstrating a new feature of the product to the CEO. The Client Success Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption as well as recognize upsell and cross-sell opportunities through proactive client outreach. This is primarily a client services position that requires a deep understanding of the product and our industry. It is not a primary Support role nor is it a high-level “strategic discussions only” role.
This job requires you to be a trusted teammate who fosters positive relationships throughout our organization in order to get things done. Our culture is an important part of what makes our company great and it’s important that new teammates contribute positively to that culture. Exceptional Client Success Managers are willing to learn excel in our fast-paced work environment and are able to balance their skills with a great attitude.
What the CSM Does:
- Serve as the principal Dynamo contact for clients in his/her book of business
- Develop and maintain key relationships in various levels of our client organizations
- Ensure clients are fully adopting, and optimizing their usage of, the Dynamo product
- Identify areas for growth within existing client organizations
- Develop and execute on an Account Management plan for each of his/her clients
- Work as an advocate for the client and ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Manage client requests and provide feedback to Product Management to identify new product ideas
- Handle client escalations as necessary
- Foster positive, professional relationships internally
- Constantly expand your knowledge of Dynamo to educate your clients on optimizing and expanding this use of the product
- Keep clients happy
What We Are Looking For:
- Prior account management or professional services experience in financial services technology
- Alternative investment industry experience or knowledge
- Proven ability to get things done on behalf of clients in a similar previous role
- Curiosity to learn and to seek new information proactively
- Experience with a CRM software a plus
What We Offer
- A casual workplace and culture. When we expanded our office space, we wanted to have a room where people can take a break. We have a pool/ping pong table, a flat screen TV with video game systems, the most diverse tea offering in Watertown, and two types of beer on draft in the kegerator.
- Regular company sponsored events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, pool tournaments… you get the idea – we’re a tech company and we like to make it fun to work here.
- An open door policy that allows you to work with everyone in the company up to our CEO.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the company’s growth, direction, and culture.
- Free membership to our on-site gym.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, and excellent benefits including both health and dental insurance.
If you’re interested in applying for the position, please send your resume kevin(at)dynamosoftware(d0t)com.