Dynamo Software, Inc. is a software development company, a leader in CRM systems for financial institutions. Our products are used by over 300 of the largest and most renowned investment institutions in the world such as Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan. The company has been growing constantly since its inception in 1998, driven by its Dynamo product line.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant whose main responsibility will be the successful implementation of our products for new clients. Daily activities on the job include configuring our products to best suit client’s needs, migrating data from legacy systems, and training users.
The candidates must have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or computer science
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical skills in data manipulation – excellent knowledge of MS Excel, basic SQL at a minimum
- Solid client-service background including 1+ year working directly with international clients
- Experience with CRM/ERP implementation and financial background are a definite advantage.
Matching the high standard we expect, we offer:
- Salary at the top of the market – commensurate with experience;
- Performance bonuses
- Extensive benefits package
- Working in one of the most successful software companies, for some of the most renowned clients in the world