Who We Are:
Dynamo Software is a leading global Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider headquartered in Watertown, MA. We’ve been delivering innovative analytics and intelligent automation to our clients in the alternative investments industry (including private equity, hedge funds, and real estate) for over 20 years. Now backed by Francisco Partners, Dynamo seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions. In March 2018, Dynamo acquired Q-Biz Solutions, a boutique software and professional services firm focused on back-office solutions for private equity (“PE”) and venture capital (“VC”) firms. Q-Biz Solutions has developed software marketed as “PEView” which is licensed to PE/VC firms. We provide related implementation (e.g., training, data migration, and custom report development) and support services to our PEView licensees.
This role supports and directly reports to Dynamo’s VP Finance. The ideal candidate will have both a finance background as well as experience overseeing all administrative aspects of the office. Having a “start-up” and “entrepreneurial mindset” is ideal. They will support Senior Management with a variety of financial operations and administrative duties of the Company.
- Manage the Company’s internal accounting functions for Q-Biz Solutions in Intacct
- Support all aspects of the Company’s accounting and tax functions, including invoicing, payables, receivables, sales tax returns, annual information filings (i.e., 1099), annual business license filings and audit support
- Assist the Finance team with gathering data, reviewing data and creating reports
- Manage office administration, making sure our office is running smoothly and that we have the essentials for a productive working environment including coffee, snacks, and general office supplies
- Maintain clean office common areas that make employees proud to work in such a great office; this includes tidying the kitchen and conference room areas, running and emptying the dishwasher, etc.
- Coordinate events such as all-company meetings, executive meetings and off-sites, office lunches, team events, and holiday parties to enhance and spread our culture
- Support the Human Resources and Finance team by assisting on additional projects as needed
- Full time required experience of 2+ years
- BS Accounting / Business / Finance
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (need to be comfortable working with team members across the globe)
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
If you think you fit the criteria, please send your application to melissa(at)dynamosoftware(dot)com