Dynamo Software is an industry-specific leading cloud software provider headquartered in Watertown, MA, complemented by a terrific development team located in Sofia, Bulgaria, and offices in London, UK, and Singapore. We cater to the alternative assets industry, which can be best summarized as private equity, hedge fund, and other asset managers and their investors.
The Project Manager is a highly visible position reporting to the Head of Implementations. The Project Manager is responsible for the planning and the execution of the implementation of Dynamo, a Cloud-based relationship management (CRM), investment management, and reporting solution.
This job requires you to be a trusted teammate who fosters positive relationships throughout our organization in order to get things done. Our culture is an important part of what makes our company great and it’s important that new teammates contribute positively to that culture.
- Primary manager of customer relationship during the implementation phase of projects
- Clearly define and document project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Create and execute project plan and revise as appropriate
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with customers that extend beyond the implementation phase of a project.
- Adhere to Dynamo project management guidelines while offering ideas for process improvement.
How Success is Measured:
- Client Satisfaction scores
- Referenceability of clients
What We Are Looking For:
- Demonstrated ability to lead software implementation projects from presales to final delivery, preferably in this or related industry, (CRM/ERP/OMS implementations preferred).
- Ability to accurately track multiple detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure timely completion.
- General knowledge of database structure that allows for quick understanding of data migration tools and processes
- Understanding of standardized partnership and/or portfolio accounting
- Commitment to build successful customer relationships and ensure satisfaction
- Experience working in the financial services industry, specifically the alternative assets space
- Technical Skills: strong Excel, CRM, ERP and/or Accounting software experience
What We Offer:
- The ability to have an IMPACT. Good ideas come from everybody in our organization. We are agile enough to embrace new ideas and new directions.
- A casual work environment, large office space to accommodate our growth, a break room with Pool, Ping Pong, and a widescreen TV.
- Very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- Regular company sponsored events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties– we’re a tech company and we like to make it fun to work here.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.
|Job Category||Client Services|