The ideal candidate for the Marketing Associate position is a highly organized, tech-savvy self-starter who will collaborate with the marketing, sales and product teams to build and strategize new marketing campaigns. You will be managing various marketing projects and providing support for advertising campaigns, company hosted and sponsored events, digital marketing initiatives and other creative and administrative efforts.
- Help edit, design and execute marketing collateral and campaigns
- Organize and report marketing activity progress
- Assist product marketing and digital marketing efforts where needed
- Assist with public relations and media placement and social media content
- Keep internal and external event calendars and help with planning and execution
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in the marketing field
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc), PowerPoint, or similar tools is a big plus!
About Dynamo Software:
Our employees are smart, energetic, and passionate about what they do. In support of fueling our company growth to achieve goals, we also put an emphasis on work and life balance. We treat employees like family, and offer outings, meals, trips, foosball, TVs… you get the idea. We’re a tech company and we like to make it enjoyable to work here.Founded in 1998, Dynamo Software is a thriving, entrepreneurial company serving blue-chip clients clients in alternative investments from Wall Street to Silicon Valley as well as large, non-profit institutions. We invest in our people and our infrastructure, but not the bureaucratic overtone that is commonly found in similarly sized companies. We’re big fans of cutting the red tape. In addition to work perks, we also offer:
Offices in Watertown, MA, London, Chicago, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Sofia, Bulgaria
- A welcoming and self-starter friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas
- We encourage employees to think hard about how we can improve what we do and solve new client changes
- Attractive work culture in a successful technology company. We take pride in our work and people
- Regular company events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, etc.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.