Who We Are:
Dynamo Software offers an industry-tailored software platform to optimize the front-to-back office productivity of deal teams, fund managers and asset allocators, while providing innovative solutions to facilitate data exchange between these firms. Dynamo serves over 600 clients including private equity firms, M&A teams, venture capital groups, institutional investors, hedge funds, funds of funds, fund administrators, prime brokerages, family offices, and real estate private equity firms. Now backed by Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be leading the global professional services and software implementation function covering teams in Boston, London, Sofia and Singapore. S/he will be responsible for the design and execution of the software implementation process and will need to develop productive relationships with various departments to drive progress. This position requires travel to clients and remote offices on a regular basis. The role directly reports to the Managing Director of Client Relations.
- Perform review of current software implementation processes and document and address areas of improvement
- Train staff on, and ensure adoption of, implementation processes
- Provide direct supervision and management of US-based Project Management team of 6 people
- Lead prioritization effort of client-specific development items
- Manage pre-sales, scoping and statement of work process to ensure smooth transition from pre-sales to implementation teams
- Provide reporting and analysis of key services metrics to management on monthly basis.
- Run weekly Key Implementation Review and serve as escalation point for clients
- Perform resource allocation for new and existing client projects.
- 5 + Years’ experience as a senior member of software professional services and/or implementation team
- Demonstrated success executing on implementation projects for external clients using structured project management methodology
- Experience and knowledge working with ERP, CRM, Accounting or similar software systems
- Finance and/or alternative assets experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (need to be comfortable working with team members across the globe)
- Must be self-motivated, highly-driven and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
|Job Category||Client Services|