The professional services team (Implementation and Customer Success) builds long-term profitable customer relationships by making strategic, operational and measurable contributions to customers business goals and outcomes.
We are looking for a Technical and Finance Consultant to expand our team’s investment in delivering world-class customer experience. The role will start in the implementations team and progress into a post-implementation focus.
As a member of our team, you will proactively build relationships, define project requirements, identify and mitigate risk and expand adoption. The right candidate will demonstrate experience in gathering business requirements, translating requirements to our product team, managing multiple projects and be proactive at delivering excellence to a demanding set of private equity clients.
- Translate customer requirements into project deliverables
- Maintain and grow the recurring and consulting revenue
- Project manage complex customer engagements to deliver continuous value
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with sales, implementations, customer success, product management, finance, operations, and other teams
- Build strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to Preqin Solutions customers
- Analyse and act on health metrics and provide leadership on execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption, and retention
- Address client and key stakeholder risks
- Finance qualification essential (need to be able to understand financial statements)
- 3+ years enterprise-level consulting or customer success experience
- Track record of strong project management
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess a blend of technical expertise and strong excel skills
- Experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interest in the private equity industry
- Tenacious personality
|Job Category||Client Services|