Digital Marketing Manager Job Description:
We are searching for a highly-skilled Digital Marketing Manager to lead our online marketing efforts. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our online marketing operations while also contributing to other, broader marketing initiatives. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence and encouraging interaction while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks as well as promoting and collaborating with sales and business development staff to execute lead-generating events and thought leadership activities. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, SEO, and PPC management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor organic search campaigns.
- Plan, budget, and manage our PPC campaigns.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with vendors to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field or commensurate experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Solid understanding of Moz, SEMRush, and WordStream and latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software such as Marketo and MailChimp
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of, or interest in the private investment industry a plus. (Private Equity, Venture Capital, Hedge Funds, etc)
About Dynamo Software:
Our employees are smart, energetic, and passionate about what they do. In support of fueling our company growth to achieve goals, we also put an emphasis on work and life balance. We treat employees like family, and offer outings, meals, trips, foosball, TVs… you get the idea. We’re a tech company and we like to make it enjoyable to work here.
Founded in 1998, Dynamo Software is a thriving, entrepreneurial company serving blue-chip clients clients in alternative investments from Wall Street to Silicon Valley as well as large, non-profit institutions. We invest in our people and our infrastructure, but not the bureaucratic overtone that is commonly found in similarly sized companies. We’re big fans of cutting the red tape. In addition to work perks, we also offer:
Offices in Watertown, MA, London, Chicago, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Sofia, Bulgaria
- A welcoming and self-starter friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas
- We encourage employees to think hard about how we can improve what we do and solve new client changes
- Attractive work culture in a successful technology company. We take pride in our work and people
- Regular company events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, etc.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.