Who We Are
Dynamo Software provides SaaS solutions for front-to-back office challenges across the private investment landscape including GPs, LPs and service providers serving the alternative investment industry. From client relationship management (CRM) tailored to the capital raising and investor reporting needs of private fund managers to a complete deal management, research and portfolio reporting system for institutional investors, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, research and due diligence, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide.
The Client Relations Associate is primarily focused on the end user support of our clients, which allows you to accumulate extensive technical and business-related knowledge over a short period of time across all areas of the system and get familiar our client’s business processes. This is a highly visible position reporting to the Director of Client Relations. You will be exposed to all areas of our client relations organization including customer support, project management, training and account management.
- Receiving, answering, and documenting inquiries from our clients regarding our product through all support channels.
- Performing implementation related tasks as assigned by Project Managers, as well as being the Project Manager on some implementations.
- Performing proactive client calls to ensure satisfaction, inquire on product usage and additional account management tasks on a large part of the client base.
- Build strong relationships with customers that extend the Dynamo relationship.
- Manage the organization and improve the efficiency of our client database.
How Success Is Measured
- Client Satisfaction scores
- Referenceability of clients
- Peer and manager reviews
What We Are Looking For
- Commitment to build successful customer relationships and ensure satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving, investigative and follow-up skills.
- Strong computer literacy and the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically.
- Ability to accurately track multiple detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure timely completion.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management and multitasking skills, all while being able to effectively focus on a single, complex task and see it through.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Software and/or Accounting/finance experience preferred
- Willingness/comfort with infrequent travel to customer sites (day trips).
What We Offer
- The ability to have an IMPACT. Good ideas come from everybody in our organization. We are agile enough to embrace new ideas and new directions.
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- Regular company sponsored events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, foosball… you get the idea – we’re a tech company and we like to make it fun to work here.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to interact with all facets of our growing company and to define his or her own career track.
|Job Category||Client Services|