We would like to have someone that can join our Business Development Team who can help accelerate our pipeline, assist in executing marketing campaign follow-up, and provide a demonstrable impact on our company’s bottom line.
The ideal candidate has a good attitude, a friendly demeanor, and an interest in learning. We expect our Business Development Representative to run head first into the unknown, make mistakes along the way, learn from them, and make our prospecting and qualifying efforts all the more stronger.
We’re a company that values the investment of time in people and mirror your success with recognition and a career path.
What the Biz Dev Rep Does:
- Establish contact and relationships with marketing-sourced leads and consult with them on product fit.
- Develop and qualify opportunities through prospecting, research, needs analysis, and defining requirements.
- Transition viable product sales opportunities to assigned Sales Representatives.
- Strategically cover an assigned territory to accelerate our sales funnel and improve our market coverage.
- Meet and exceed performance goals (don’t worry, they’re achievable)
What We Require for Consideration:
- A college degree
- Communication skills; on the phone, over email, post it notes – we all communicate regularly here.
- A positive attitude (we’re all quite content, and would rather you not drag us down)
Things That Will Excite Us About You:
- Prior sales experience
- Exposure to the financial industry
- An interest in growing into a more senior role
What We Offer:
- We recently moved into larger office space to accommodate our growth, and we made sure to save lots of space for a break room with Pool, Ping Pong, and a widescreen TV (mostly ESPN, but you can feel free to change the channel).
- Very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- Regular company sponsored events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, foosball… you get the idea – we’re a tech company and we like to make it fun to work here.
- An open door policy that enables you to interact daily with everyone up to our CEO.
- The ability to contribute to our company and product, and see your contributions come to tangible fruition.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.
- We are unable to offer relocation benefits – candidates must be willing to commute to the Watertown, MA area.
- We are unable to use recruiters or other third parties.
- Please do not submit a resume on a candidate’s behalf; we can’t and won’t accept them.
If you think you fit the criteria, please complete the form below and attach your resume’.