We are looking for someone to join our Business Development Team who can help accelerate our pipeline, assist in executing the marketing campaign follow-up, and provide a demonstrable impact on our company’s bottom line.
The ideal candidate has a good attitude, a friendly demeanor, and an interest in learning. We expect our Junior Business Development Representative to run head first into the unknown, make mistakes along the way, learn from them, and make our prospecting and qualifying efforts all the stronger. You will be joining our new office in Singapore and helping drive growth across the APAC region. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and hungry self-starter looking to build their career.
We’re a company that values the investment of time in people and mirror your success with recognition and a career path.
- Establish relationships with marketing-sourced leads and consult with them on product fit.
- Develop and qualify opportunities through prospecting, research, needs analysis, and defining requirements.
- Transition viable product sales opportunities to assigned Sales Representatives.
- Strategically cover an assigned territory to accelerate our sales funnel and improve our market coverage.
- Meet and exceed performance goals (don’t worry, they’re achievable)
What We Require for Consideration:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in finance, economics, business or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive attitude.
Things That Will Excite Us About You:
- Prior sales experience
- Exposure to the financial industry
- Experience in or Knowledge of the Alternative Asset Management Industry
- An interest in growing into a more senior role within the Sales team
What We Offer:
- A brand new office! We recently moved into a new office space to accommodate our growth.
- Very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- Regular company sponsored events including dinners, trips, activities, you get the idea – we’re a fintech company and we like to make it fun to work here.
- An open door policy that enables you to interact daily with senior managers.
- The ability to contribute to our company and product, and see your contributions come to tangible fruition.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, & excellent benefits.
- This position is open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents, and current EP Holders as we are unable to offer relocation benefits.
If you think you fit the criteria, please send your application to adam(at)dynamosoftware(dot).com