Who We Are:
Dynamo Software is an industry-specific leading cloud software provider headquartered in Watertown, MA, complemented by a terrific development team located in Sofia, Bulgaria, and offices in London and Singapore. We cater to the alternative assets industry, which can be best summarized as private equity, hedge fund, and other asset managers and their investors. We’ve been around since 1998, we’re privately funded, and we’re growing.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a “just get it done” attitude who has the ability to work within tight deadlines. The Business Analyst will work amongst many departments within the organization, mostly supporting and satisfying prospective client business needs.
The Business Analyst must have strong business, technical, communication, and written skills. This is a fast-paced environment and requires the ability to respond appropriately to high profile clients with complex requirements.
This job requires you to be a trusted teammate who fosters positive relationships throughout our organization in order to get things done. Our culture is an important part of what makes our company great and it’s important that new teammates contribute positively to that culture.
We’re a company that values the investment of time in people and mirror your success with recognition, responsibility, and a career path. This specific role has exposure to all aspects of the business and will allow the candidate to define their future within our organization.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Support the sales team to win new business by assisting via phone, email, documentation, etc.
- Lead meetings/calls with IT teams to assist in explaining components of our technical offering
- Provide technical assistance for compliance-related functions (SOC2, Penetration testing, Client Audits, etc.)
- Continuously update our internal technical policies and procedures, as needed
- Constantly expand your knowledge of Dynamo to help educate and train internal teams
What we are looking for:
- Technology and sales support experience
- Prior experience in financial services technology is a plus
- Proven ability to get things done in a fast moving environment
- Extremely positive attitude and willingness to wear multiple hats within a collaborate organization
- Curiosity to get up to speed, as well as learn and seek new information proactively
What We Offer:
- Mentorship and support from colleagues who are eager to help new teammates make an immediate impact
- A welcoming and self-starter friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas
- We encourage employees to think hard about how we can improve what we do and solve new client changes
- Attractive work culture in a successful technology company. We take pride in our work and people
- Regular company events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, etc.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.