Sales Executive — Watertown, MA
Founded in 1998, Dynamo Software provides industry-specific, end-to-end software solutions for alternative investment professionals through configurable Cloud-based CRM, portfolio management, online reporting software, and mobile apps.
The Sales Executive is responsible for making direct contact with leading institutional investors and asset managers to identify, qualify, build relationships and close new business. This role gives you the ability to advance your career at a company that is high growth, firmly established, and an award-winning industry leader.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Take responsibility for maintaining and developing a book of business
- Meet and exceed annual revenue quotas and performance standards
- Develop and qualify opportunities through prospecting, research, needs analysis, requirements definition and presentations. Contact will be made through phone, web, and face-to-face meetings
- Prospect new companies, increase penetration across divisions within existing clients, and build long-term business relationships in transaction and strategic deals.
- Effectively maintain accurate view of pipeline & forecasts
- Manage the proposal and contract process to closure
BENEFITS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and quarterly sales incentives
- Ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth
- A brand new office! We recently moved into larger office space to accommodate our growth, and we made sure to save lots of space for a break room with Pool, Ping Pong, and a widescreen TV (mostly ESPN, but you can feel free to change the channel).
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- Regular company sponsored events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, foosball… you get the idea – we’re a tech company and we like to make it fun to work here.
- An open door policy that enables you to interact daily with everyone up to our CEO.
- The ability to contribute to our company and product, and see your contributions come to tangible fruition.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to onboard accounts by prospecting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in a Fintech environment with demonstrable history of achieving and surpassing quotas on a consistent basis
- Consultative selling style to senior-level contacts
- Technical aptitude to scope, define needs, and offer tailored software and service solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-3 years’ software sales experience (financial services a plus)
- Ability to travel from time to time
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to arie(at)dynamosoftware(d0t)com